Newsom recall effort collects 2.1M signatures by submission deadline
Written by Peter Boykin on March 19, 2021
Newsom recall effort collects 2.1M signatures by the submission deadline
An effort to recall California Gov. Gavin Newsom has reached 2.1 million signatures from state residents, according to the campaign.
The recall effort called “Recall Gavin 2020” that California Secretary of State Alex Padilla approved in June reached 2,117,730 signatures on Wednesday — its deadline to reach at least 1.5 million for the state to hold a special election that could unseat the Democratic governor.
Cuomo accuser tells New York AG about ‘toxic, verbally abusive, retaliatory workplace’
Ana Liss, one of more than a half-dozen women to accuse New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo of sexual misconduct, said in a statement Thursday that she sat down for two hours with the state’s attorney general, who is investigating the allegations.
She has accused him of touching her back and kissing her hand at different times, calling her “sweetheart” at work, asking about her personal life, and other allegedly inappropriate actions.
Sean Hannity: Putin openly mocking Biden with ‘humiliating’ ‘debate’ challenge
Russian President Vladimir Putin “is openly mocking the president of the United States for his own amusement,” Fox News host Sean Hannity told viewers Thursday, “and frankly, I find it, as an American citizen, humiliating.” “Maybe this possibly could be the Harris administration after all.”
Dr. Anthony Fauci and U.S. Sen. Rand Paul battled over face masks during a Capitol Hill hearing
“There are a heck of a lot of public health officials and politicians who seem to be enjoying this crisis,”
“When people are scared and uncertain, they look for reassurance and solutions, which usually come from faith, family, and friends. But remember when COVID hit, they looked to Anthony Fauci. But when COVID hit – Wow! Ego-tripping became his newfound celebrity and power. He started contradicting his own pronouncements, most notably on masks and herd immunity.
“Well, he confines himself usually too friendly venues,” she continued, “where he dispenses guidance not driven by science, but his desire to terrify and confuse Americans.” – Laura Ingram
In other developments:
– MICHAEL GOODWIN: Andrew Cuomo’s accusers have real courage — here’s why
– Cuomo’s poll numbers keep dropping amid dual scandals
– Tara Reade rips media for avoiding her claim amid Cuomo saga: I’ve been ‘publicly erased’ as a survivor
– NY’s Cuomo launched ‘taxpayer-funded attack’ on accusers: NYC mayor
– Putin challenges Biden to chat with him in a ‘live’ conversation
– Russia wants the US to apologize over Biden’s comment about Putin: report
– Russia warns Biden calling Putin ‘killer’ put US relations ‘under the threat of collapse’
– Biden: Putin, a killer, will ‘pay a price’ after the release of 2020 election report suggesting interference
– Gavin Newsom admits coronavirus ‘communicating’ errors as recall battle looms
– Gavin Newsom begins amassing war chest to fight the recall effort
– California Gov. Newsom’s recall explanation blasted by restaurant owner as ‘hurtful’
– Newsom recall could ignite fundraising free-for-all in California
– Gavin Newsom recall developments ignored by ABC, get just 24 seconds from NBC
– Michigan’s Whitmer, ex-health director to waive confidentiality agreement over resignation following backlash
– House passes legislation to legalize millions of undocumented immigrants
– Biden calls his second-in-command ‘President Harris’
– Fort Bliss soldier allegedly killed by stepson, 13, after assaulting teen’s mom: investigators
– Sharon Stone says a producer told her to sleep with ‘Basic Instinct’ co-star to build ‘chemistry’
#MagaFirstNews 3/19/21 a part of GoRightNews.com with Peter Boykin https://t.me/RealPeterBoykin